10 min. 15 min.
- dark chocolate (minimum 70% cacao): 200 g
- butter: 60 g
- eggs: 4
- sugar: 50 g
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a very little fire or using the bain-marie technique. Mix.
- When the preparation is not warm add the egg yolks one by one and mix well.
- Beat your egg whites firm and gradually add the sugar and continue to mix.
- Add the egg whites to the preparation very (!) carefully. Don’t „break” the eggs (use a wooden spoon and mix very gently).
- Place in a big bowl and chill for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with fruits, mint or little slices of ginger.